How to Attract Bots in Pubg Mobile: So, Today I’m going to share some proven points based on my experience with you.
That Where to find bots in erangel, PUBG bot spawn locations and how to get more bots in Pubg Mobile Asia server for you.
So, Let’s get into it.
How to Attract Bots in Pubg Mobile?
So, Here you’ll get proven and effective details and ways to get more and more bots in pubg mobile.
To increase your Kills, Reputations and KD Ratio Also.
Where to find bots in erangel?
- Try Doing Hot-drops.
- Like: Georgopol, Novorepnoye, Pochinki and Military Base etc.
- Because there are bit more Chance’s of getting more bots in Hot-drops than cold drops.
- You’ll also love reading 7 benefits of being a pubg clan leader.
Best PUBG bot spawn locations
- Earlier I’ve mentioned best cities where you’ll get more bots than ever.
- But, now I’m going to share how to get idea of bot Spawn locations.
- So, the no.1 thing is drop anywhere and just loot any gun and suddenly hand out of the building.
- Because this is the perfect timing for most of the bots to appear.
5 ways to Attract more bots in Pubg Mobile
- First of all, let me clear doing random gunshots doesn’t even matter and it doesn’t attract any bots. This is just a myth.
- So, instead you can follow any bot type gunshots. Because only 1% players do bot scams.
- If 2 bots are fighting and one bot is knocked. Than try to kill knocked bot first because it’ll also give you a kill bonus of knocked bot.
How to get more bots in Pubg Mobile Asia
- So, For this reward you’ll have to play with low tier players.
- And to play with low tier players you’ll have to add more noob tier players in your friend list.
- Pro Tip: Play your first match with noob tier players. Then. finish the game.
- Then, restart your game again and than play with different players to get More bots in Pubg Mobile Asia server.
So, Today I’ve shared How to Attract Bots in Pubg Mobile with you.
Also, Where to find bots in erangel, PUBG bot spawn locations and how to get more bots in Pubg Mobile Asia server for you.
Now, Still Something Left in your mind. Then, Let me know in the comments section.